1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 1 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like 'You are tagged if you read that'
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT JUST COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS !
10 Things About Me:
1. I am fluent in German and English, but I also understand French (though not as good as English)
2. I´ve already travelled to Austria, Switzerland, France, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Latvia and the US.
3. I almost always have music stuck in my head, even when I´m not listening to it.
4. I sometimes catch myself singing (or humming/whistling random tunes) when I´m alone.
5. I can play two instruments- piano and acoustic guitar. (and I think I´d be able to figure out how to play an electric guitar if I´d get one in my hands, because I think the fingering is similar like that of an acoustic one)
6. At the moment I like playing the Love Theme from "Dances with Wolves" on my piano.
7. I have a weird kind of humor.
8. Sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I tend to forget to buy the most important thing I planned to buy, even when I make myself a list....
9. When I´m bored while sitting in front of the computer, I tend to watch random YouTube videos.
10. I often have more ideas for drawing in my head than I have time for visualizing them.
Questions I had to answer:
1. What is your favorite food?
Both meal and dessert.
That´s a hard question(...I love eating ) but if I had to pick out just 2, I´d probably say pasta and chocolate cake!
2. What fictional character in a movie, book, series, game,
whatever. Can you relate to the most? (cannot be your own character)
Peter from Suzie Templeton´s Peter and the Wolf (though I think this is rather obvious )
3. What is your favorite childhood story book?
I liked a lot of storybooks (proud bookworm from the start one!) Some that I really enjoyed were for example the Pippi Longstocking stories (which I think are not so common among English-speaking people, they´re more popular in Scandinavia and Germany), several books by Roald Dahl (love his kind of humor and imagination), the "Where´s Waldo" books, the "Puzzle World" books....
4. If you could BE a dragon, what species would you be?
Where would you live? And what would you look like?
A sea serpent! Though Chinese dragons look nice too....
5. Your mom.
Well, I don´t want to tell in public what I have to say about this...
6. Bitch Please.
Same like 5, but for the reason that I don´t want to piss off any people....
7. What is your current favorite piece of art
RECENTLY uploaded to dA by another deviant?
If it has to be a recently uploaded deviation, it has to be this adorable fox misfits13th.deviantart.com/art…
(looks like it´s smiling at the viewer...)
8. What is the best dream you ever had!
(more detail than "a dream where I was flying" plz lol.)
One night I dreamt that I was walking alone in a forest and there was a white wolf. While I walked further and further, I realized that she (it was a female) followed me by every step like a dog, and I´m sure she was guarding me. One time I sat down for a little rest, and the wolf came next to me, curled herself up and laid her head into my lap....
9. Ever seen or experienced any paranormal phenomena
or just anything freaky or out of the ordinary?
If so, what?
I don´t know if this counts as "paranormal" but I think it´s kind of "un-normal" how animals react to me in some situations...
For example, my parents adopted a cat some years ago. The cat was really shy and fearful with strangers in the first time (she was heavily bullied by the other cats of her previous owner) and every time a visitor came she used to vanish somewhere in the house. One time I visited my parents and the cat came out of her hiding place although I was a stranger to her because she never saw, heard or smelled me before. She even let me pet her on the head, play with her and took some cat treats from my hand!
Maybe she seemed to sense that I love animals....
10. Dream job(s)?
I want to work in an archive or library, but if that doesn´t work, I´d also take a simple office job.
1) If you could meet your favourite fictional character(s) in reality, what would you do, or what would you ask them?
2) Do you prefer books, movies or TV series?
3) What was the last song you´ve been listening to?
4) Can you tell me if there´s a song or musical piece you can relate you or that describes you?
5) What do you think about holidays like for example Christmas, New Year or Halloween?
6) Do you like celebrating your birthday or do you prefer spending it alone?
7) What colors and/or motives do you like on your clothing?
8) What kind of things make you crack up with laughter?
9) Do you like giving spontaneous presents to people? (not depending on birthdays or holidays, just acts of random kindness)
10) Did you ever met a person that you first met on the internet in real life?
Now I tag: